All Star Manager Selection Process
All managers and/or coaches interested in managing an All-Star team must submit their “Request to Manage” by sending an email detailing their coaching philosophy and experience. All-Star managers and coaches are selected from the regular season team managers and coaches.The All-Star Nomination Committee (made up of five ALL Board members) will meet and review the submissions and determine the best candidate for each position based on the criteria below. The All-Star Nomination Committee will present their recommendations at the May ALL Board meeting for approval. The ALL Board President will notify the candidates of the selections.
Your email should include the following:
1) Which age level all-star team are you applying for?
2) What is your previous experience managing/coaching?
3) What is your coaching philosophy?
4) Have you participated in any Coaches Training in the past 2 years?
5) Are you able and willing to fulfill the obligations required of the All-Star Manager? Please note any known commitments that might interfere with your ability to manage.
6) If you are not selected to manage, would you consider supporting the team in another capacity?
Please submit your email to [email protected] by April 26, 2019 to be considered by the All-Star Nomination Committee.
Dates to remember:
4/26 – Submit your “Request to Manage”
4/30 – ALL Nomination Committee will meet
5/2 – May ALL Board Meeting to ratify selections